== ชมรมคนเสื้อแดง แดงทั้งแผ่นดิน ==
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Channel,ทีวีเสื้อแดง,Red Shirt,คนเสื้อแดง

บ้านLatest imagesค้นหาสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)
เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)
Username:
Password:
เข้าสู่ระบบโดยอัตโนมัติทุกครั้ง(Log in automatically): 
:: ลืม(forget) password
บริจาคค่าเช่าcolo

บริจาคผ่านบัญชีออนไลน์์

โฆษณา
Stewart Holds Off Edwards, Setting Up Two-Man Chase Vq120
ลิ้งเพื่อนบ้าน
สนใจติดต่อได้ที่ happyvirus@teen.in.th

Stewart Holds Off Edwards, Setting Up Two-Man Chase

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
yidiandiana

จำนวนข้อความ : 1

Stewart Holds Off Edwards, Setting Up Two-Man Chase Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Stewart Holds Off Edwards, Setting Up Two-Man Chase   Stewart Holds Off Edwards, Setting Up Two-Man Chase EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:16 pm

Tony Stewart raced to his second consecutive victory, and won for the fourth time in eight Nascar Chase for the Sprint Cup races, finishing just ahead of the points leader Carl Edwards in the AAA Texas 500 on Sunday at Texas Motor Speedway.

After winning last week at Martinsville, Stewart got out of his car in cheap jerseys victory lane and said Edwards “better be worried; that’s all I’m saying.” Now it looks like a two-driver fight for the championship with two races to go.

Stewart cut his points deficit to 3 from 8 with an average speed of 152.705 miles per hour, the fastest Cup race at Texas, and a 1.092-second margin over Edwards at the 1.5-mile, high-banked track.

“We’re set on it, man,” Stewart said. “This is just the way it’s going to be. I don’t think we have to say anything.”

Kasey Kahne finished third, followed by Matt Kenseth and the wholesale jerseys pole-sitter Greg Biffle. Kevin Harvick remained third in the standings, but dropped to 33 points behind Edwards after finishing 13th.

Stewart led seven times for a race-high 173 of 334 laps, and more important stayed ahead of Edwards down the stretch.

On a restart with 60 laps to go after the second caution in a matter of laps, Edwards was the leader and on the inside of Stewart. Coming out of Turn 2, Stewart shot by onto the backstretch and charged back to the lead.

“He timed it just right,” Edwards said.

Stewart stayed in front until both made their final stops cheap jerseys with 31 laps left. Though they both dropped out of the first two spots on the track during the cycle of green-flag stops, Stewart stayed ahead of Edwards.

When Stewart came down pit road after the race, Edwards stuck his head in and shared a few words with his closest competitor.

“I just told him, ‘Good job,’ ” Edwards said. “He did a great cheap nfl jerseys job today. Those guys stepped it up. I’m proud of my guys for hanging on and still having the points lead. It looks like it’s truly going to come down to Tony and I, and that’s going to be a lot of fun.”

Kyle Busch was officially eliminated from championship contention because he was barred from racing by Nascar — a rarely used penalty that he could not appeal — after wrecking the championship contender Ron Hornaday Jr. in the Truck Series race on Friday night.

Busch issued an apology Saturday night and said he understood cheap jerseys why he was penalized. Michael McDowell drove Busch’s No. 18 Toyota.

The five-time champion Jimmie Johnson moved closer to the end of his championship run when he finished 14th. He remained sixth in points, 54 back.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Stewart Holds Off Edwards, Setting Up Two-Man Chase
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
== ชมรมคนเสื้อแดง แดงทั้งแผ่นดิน == :: Music Zone :: รวมเพลงคนเสื้อแดง-
ไปที่: